Hello Friends....

http://www.boredofmovies.com/images/logo.jpg

Hello friends ..I have a small doubt about which countries movies are really the best (ie,what most people think). So to find out what other peoples around the world think.I have created a poll in my blog and I request you people (ie,Friends who visit my blog) to cast your vote.I've included hollywood in the options which is not a country(as i consider hollywood as american movies) .If you feel that i've excluded any possible choices...Just leave your comment in the shoutbox or send a mail to praveen2087@gmail.com... I'll include them to my poll as soon as i come across your comment...I personally consider Hollywood and Korean movies are really good and much better than other country movies...

Thank you for contributing to my blog...Stay in touch.....

2 comments:

    Hey buddy. Just noticed my name on ur fellow bloggers list. That shows ur size of ur heart. Thanks. And I will return the same when I have a chance.
    By the way My nick name is Balal and not Bala . Actually it is formed out of my middle and my last name. i.e Ba from Basil and Lal from Lal. Thus Ba+Lal = Balal.
    Regards..

     

    It was my best friend Anto P who named me so and he called me Balal first. I just love this name. Its not cool and funky. But its me. Ha ha

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum