AMD vs INTEL


INTEL:
Intel corporation is the world's largest manafacturer of semiconductor devices.It was founded by Gordon Moore and Robert Noycein 1968.Intel is the inventor X86 processors which modern day PC's use.Other than CPU's they also manafacture motherboards,network cards,graphics chips,flash memmory and so many things.
AMD:
AMD(Advanced Micro Devices) is an american semiconductor manafacturing company which holds the second place next to INTEL .Other than CPU's they also manafacture Graphics Processors,Motherboards and many other products. AMD also owns ATI technologies.

AMD vs INTEL:

I hope the introduction is enough about AMD and INTEL corporations.Many of the people here in INDIA do have a confusion whether to buy INTEL or AMD CPU for their PC(don't know the case with other countries).I too had the same confusion when i was about to buy my PC (I already owned an INTEL CPU based PC).But I was pretty sure that i was going to buy an AMD or INTEL dual core CPU. So I searched the internet spending a whole lot of time hoping to find a solution which one is better.Most of the sites suggested AMD dual core CPU's are way better than INTEL.Here in INDIA they used to say AMD processors have overheating problem and INTEL is lot better than AMD and the vendors also told me the same and recommended me buying INTEL.Despite these warnings I decided to give a try on AMD,and I bought a PC with AMD dual core (X2 3800+,ASUS M2NPV-VM motherboard) CPU.

My experience with INTEL:
My first computer had an INTEL CPU(not dual core) with an INTEL motherboard .It was more reliable and gave me a descent performance worth the money .I'm not a serious gamer but do a little gaming.My INTEL CPU did'nt support any games(did'nt even run them with low settings).But other than gaming it's performance was satisfactory.

My experience with AMD:
My second performed much more better than i expected .It performed much better than INTEL dual core CPU's(some of friends own INTEL dual core CPU's).It supported most of the modern
day games atleast playable with low settings(Thanks to my ASUS motherboard).I felt greatly sattisfied with my AMD dual core CPU.

Quad Core CPU's:
Now Quad core CPU's from both INTEL and AMD have arrived in the market.Most of the reviews suggest that INTEL's performance benchmarks are much better than AMD CPUs.
Conclusion:
If you are about to buy a dual core cpu and you are really serious about gaming I highly
recommend you to go for AMD.And If I'm about to buy a Quad core cpu I'll go for INTEL.




0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum