Nursery

The baby photo is where my original inspiration came from, thank you Pinkle Toes! Upon learning that the orange and white print is actually an organic duvet cover from Pottery Barn, I ordered one right away to use as material. I'm pleased to announce that it's as cute in person as it looks in the photo. The other bedding is an adorable new set available from Serena and Lily, though it ranks a little outside of the price range we were shooting for. So I'm using it as inspiration and we're making our own! Well, I'm not actually making it, a friend is a seamstress and she'll be the one actually sewing the crib bedding out of the materials I collect.Nursery cribfeatures essentials for modern living from the world’s finest modern baby designers.If I didn't already have a white crib and changing table to use, I would run out and get the Dwell Studio Silver Crib and Changing Table from Target.And of course, besides the crib sheets, some extra pillows and blankets for around the room will be made with that organic duvet cover from Pottery Barn.

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum